The main advantages of polyurethane spraying
(1) For substrates of various shapes, whether it is a flat surface, a vertical surface or a top surface, whether it is a round, spherical or other irregularly shaped complex objects, it can be sprayed and foamed directly, without the need for expensive molds Manufacturing costs;
(2) The shape of the foam insulation layer formed by spraying and foaming is consistent with the shape of the base material; there is no seam, and the heat insulation effect is good; there is a dense protective skin layer outside the foam layer, which can better protect the inner core material and is easy Carry out paint brushing and further repairs on the outer surface;
(3) High production efficiency, especially suitable for heat insulation treatment of large area and special-shaped objects, with fast forming speed and high production efficiency.
(4) Cohesive strength: strong cohesive ability, can be firmly bonded on the surface of concrete, masonry, wood, steel, asphalt, rubber, etc.;
(5) Thermal conductivity: it can reach 0.017-0.022W/m.k, which is lower than rock wool, glass wool, polystyrene board, extruded board and other building thermal insulation materials;
(6) Hydrophobicity: The hydrophobicity rate is above 95%;
(7) Sealing performance: no cavities, no joints, completely wrap the building envelope, effectively prevent wind and moisture from flowing into and out of the building through the gaps, and achieve complete sealing;
(8) Dimensional stability: dimensional stability is less than 1%, has a certain elastic deformation ability, and the elongation is greater than 5%;
(9) Constant performance: Polyurethane is an inert material, does not react with acids and alkalis, and is not a food source for insects and rodents. It can keep the material properties and thermal insulation properties constant;
(10) Wind resistance: Compressive strength>300Kpa, tensile strength>400Kpa, it has strong wind resistance, and its foam can penetrate into the gaps of the wall to increase its shear resistance.